Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Week 15 EC: Growth Mindset; My New Mantra

A picture of my new personal mantra I stumbled upon on while researching for this post. 

I was drawn to this specific challenge because I feel words have power and impact, so I thought this would be a great way to head into finals week and the summer with a new perspective on life. While searching around, I found this cool mantra and graphic for it that I have as my background on my phone now. I really think it's important to be the best version of yourself, but you still have to be yourself, not what other people think of you. I am a perfectionist and I usually try to be best person for the task when available, but sometimes you lose yourself trying to be someone "perfect" instead of someone who is real and is doing their best. Hopefully I can be real and also very close to perfect in terms of recall for my finals next week. If you're reading this, good luck on your finals and I hope you find a new mantra as well.

(Growth Mindset Challenge #6)

1 comment:

  1. I love your mantra I found that it is quite amazing and very true. I am happy to see how people take mantra's and live them out. Good luck with finals and I hope you had a great semester. We're almost there. good luck and hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete